NVIDIA Quadro Sync
NVIDIA Quadro Sync solutions enable the creation of dazzling ultra-high resolution, perfectly synchronized displays to meet the visualization and presentation needs across industries. Designed for flexibility and scalability, Quadro Sync boards connect to select NVIDIA Quadro GPUs, synchronizing them with the displays or projectors attached to them. Quadro Sync also enables NVIDIA Quadro Mosaic™ technology on those synchronized displays and projectors, providing an easy way to scale the resolution of any application.
Quadro Sync and Quadro GPUs support Windows 7, Windows 10, and Linux, providing a robust system that lets you:
- Keep multi-projector systems or video walls free of imaging artifacts without impacting performance
- Align inputs for multi-input display devices like 4K projectors or panels
- Keep stereoscopic 3D displaying properly across multiple systems
- Align displays or projectors to an external timing source
Flexible and scalable deployment of ultra-high resolution display systems
- A broadcaster can power up to a 32* 4K-display video wall for on-air display with just one system.
- A flight simulator can move from HD resolution to four-input 4K projectors with the same-size visualization cluster.
- A research lab can create a stereoscopic 3D display wall of up to 32* displays with just one system.
* Support requires a future software update. Sync cards currently support a maximum of 16 HD displays.
Quadro Sync II is compatible witth:
- Quadro GP100
- Quadro P6000
- Quadro P5000
- Quadro P4000
Product Sheet See Store Tools
No media found...